Natura Frequent Buyer Program
For more information, call 855-261-8310
How the Program Works
Dog: When you purchase 10 bags of Natura dry dog foods 5lb or larger or cases of canned food over the duration of the program you are eligible for a FREE bag or case of dog food.
Cat/Ferret: When you purchase 10 bags of Natura dry cat/ferret foods 5lb or larger or cases of canned food over the duration of the program you are eligible for a FREE bag or case of cat food.
Upon the initial purchase, the retailer will supply you with the Natura Frequent Buyer Club envelope. Each time you purchase the qualifying bag or case the retailer will record the Brand/formula, size and date purchased on the envelope. You will need to cut the Proof of Purchase UPC* from the product and keep it in the supplied envelope. Please see below for more information on how to find the correct Proof of Purchase UPC on EVO products.
Looking for the Proof of Purchase on your EVO bag?
The Proof of Purchase UPC can vary in appearance, depending on the EVO formula you buy. To ensure you identify the right code, please review the correct Proof of Purchase UPC examples below:
*The examples above apply to dry EVO food only. Cases of canned food do not have a Proof of Purchase UPC. Simply cut the standard UPC code from the case of cans.
After a total of 10 bags or cases are purchased, make sure you fill out all the personal information and mail the pre-addressed envelope making sure the following information is accurate:**
- Customer info (name, address, email)
- Retailer info (name, address)
- Purchase date and product for each of 10 purchases
- UPCs (proof of purchase) from each purchase
After verification of accuracy you will receive a FREE product voucher to be used at the retailer’s store within 6-8 weeks.
**If any of the above mentioned information is missing the envelope will not qualify for credit and will be returned to the consumer.
- When mailing to the fulfillment house, the Frequent Buyer (FB) Envelope must be completely filled out with the customer’s and retailer’s complete information (missing information will not qualify and the card will be returned to the customer – this will be strictly enforced).
- We will not accept any copies of frequent buyer envelopes. If a retailer runs out of original FB envelopes, a copy may be used until original FB envelope is replenished. The information on the copied document must be transferred to an original FB envelope before it is submitted for credit.
- There should be a purchase date (mm/dd/yy) for each product purchased leading up to the free bag.
- ALL 10 UPCs must be included in the envelope.
- Free bag size or case will be equal to the lowest priced‡ formula and size purchased. All taxes must be paid by the customer.
- Maintaining trust and protecting personal information collected from customers is important to us. Each envelope has a unique code to identify you.
- Natura reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Any indication of retailer fraud will result in ineligibility. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U. S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 United State Code, Sections 1341 and 1342).
Q: What if the frequent buyer has chosen a mix of products?
A: The customer will receive a FREE bag or case voucher for the lowest priced‡ formula and size purchased.
Q: Where should I send the completed frequent buyer cards?
A: Your FB cards are self-addressed envelopes. All cards must arrive at the fulfillment house for processing.
Q: How will I know if I submitted a card incorrectly?
A: You will receive a letter with instructions from our fulfillment house notifying you of the issue and how you can correct it.
Q: Are Natura treats included in the new FB program?
A: No, only dry foods and cases of cans.
Q: I noticed this current envelope expires on Dec. 31, 2012, does the program end on that date?
A: No. We will distribute new cards approximately every 6 months with new expiration dates.
‡Based on manufacturer suggested retail price.